Had my doctor's appt on Wed and everything was good. The heartbeat is getting louder and faster it was in the 160's!! It is funny because the nurse that I worked with at the Endo clinic is the nurse for my OB so she gets to do the heartbeat. Well, she kept finding the bean's heartbeat and than the baby would move away.... find it again.... move away. It was like a cat and mouse chase :) I thought it was very appropiate that my baby give Gloria a hard time since I always give her a hardtime!
The reason I am so excited is because my doctor approved the July 9th sonogram! She said 18 weeks is fine because the baby is smaller and easier to see everything we want to see. I told her the only thing I want to see is what is between the legs!! I already had the sono at 13 weeks so I know that it has two arms, two legs, a head.... a body.... Now we want to see the goods!!!!
It will be fun because Daniel is coming also Mom and Emily are coming. Hopefully we can all fit in that tiny sonogram room!!
So 13 days! Yeah Fun! Daniel and I also decided that once we decide on the name we are keeping it secret until the baby is born. Sneaky Sneaky!! We will see if I am able to keep my mouth shut but I am sure going to try!
No comments:
Post a Comment