
I am so excited for tomorrow. Not only is it my birthday but we get to find out rather we are having a Son or a Daughter.
I was looking at wedding pictures this evening and I have always felt so blessed to have married Daniel. He is my favorite part of my life! I am so excited to start a family with him. I don't know how it gets better than this. Being with the man of my dreams and having his baby.
I am a sappy pregnant lady!!
We don't care if it is a little girl or a little boy. Healthy is the most important to us!!
Stay tuned for tomorrow! Appointment is at 1pm!
1 comment:
Aww, I love sappy pregnant ladies. Maybe it's because I get all sappy when I am pregnant. You know movies that are action flicks with a really bad plot, will have a touching family moment and I am crying.
Good luck this afternoon!
Post a Comment