Thursday, July 09, 2009

We have a Winkie!!!!!

Winkie! He showed off the goods so many times it was funny. I was so worried that we wouldn't be able to tell the gender but there is was no double guessing it. This is totally a boy!!!! He was so active during the sonogram. Kicking his legs, moving his arms, flipping around..... I loved it.

His little foot.

His spine....

Hand

His face. So cute..... I love my alien baby!

I loved having the sonogram. I was so glad that Daniel, Mom, and Emily were there to see it too. Emily thought it was so cool. I think Daniel is excited too. A boy will be so much fun.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I have two little boys they are tons of fun! Congrats!

rebecca said...

Isn't it fun to see how much of a movement he has to make for you to feel it? That's one thing that always Fascinated me about sonograms.