Here are a few more that Emily did! We call the baby Tater so I had to have a Tater along with the Caleb one :)
This is how I feel about getting my picture taking.... I kind of spaz out.... I would much rather hide behind the camera than in front of it!!! The jello part is because they kept making me laugh and my whole belly shakes like a bowl full of jello..... I kept trying to hide my belly but kind of hard when they have your shirt pulled up!
(Yes Kelly we copied you!)
My sister Emily is in an advanced photography class and all her projects center around the color blue. I got to be part of her project with my big ol'belly! We had a lot of fun! I will post more of the pictures when she is done playing with them. I can't believe that I am already 30.5 weeks! It has really flown by and I get more and more excited everyday to meet Caleb!
I had a doctor's appt yesterday and she said everything was looking good. I got to have another sneak peek with the ultrasound and it was so cool. He didn't want his picture taken whenever we went to get a profile shot he stuck his hands in front of his face. There is a super cute picture of him with his feet crossed though, I will put it up as soon as I get it scanned in! I loved seeing more details in his face... he has a very cute nose and lips and still has all of his fingers and toes!!
1 comment:
I love the pic w/ the blocks! Cute, Cute!
Post a Comment