Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My other love ~ Knitting ~ Not my pics just patterns I must make!

I love Owls. These are patterns I have found on Ravelry that I must make soon.....
Who doesn't need friendly little owl eyes staring at you when you are driving??
Ok so I haven't made a sweater before but if I could knit a sweater this is the one that I would want to do. Maybe someday when I am brave enough.....

Love love love this hat! The proper needles have been ordered and the yarn set aside.... i am thinking red!!



Not Owl related.... These are the mittens I am making for Emily. They are copies of the ones that Kristen Stewart (Bella) wears in the movie Twilight. If you have watched she only wears them for a short time, it is when she slips and falls on the ice. They are the first cable pattern I have done and I am loving how they turn out. Again, not my picture but the ones I am making are same color.... (I know I am suppose to photo credit but yeah...... sorry people I took photos from!)



On other news.... I will be posting more pictures soon. From Mom's birthday and photos of my new pretty rug that Daniel got for the living room and my plant named Seymour. It was going to be named Audrey (from little shop of horrors, thanks Dad for the name.... couldn't remember!!) but I kept saying "Feed me Seymour...." so it kind of stuck!

We are all doing good! Tater is getting big (ok so maybe I am just getting big!!)and kicking up a storm. This last Saturday morning we were laying in bed and Daniel started a game of pushing on my stomach and Tater would kick back so Daniel would push again and Tater would kick back! They kept this up for 15 minutes.... I loved it. Daniel started it the next day and Tater responded thinking it was time to play. Daniel fell asleep with his hand on my stomach and Tater kept kicking his hand..... I think he was saying wait I thought we were playing!!! So cute.

No comments: