Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trip to see Grandparents in Lawrence!

His Kansas name plate that the Grandparents bought him! He was totally out at The Toy Store :)
I tried waking him up with a puppet....he was really out....
Sleepy sleepy..... you can see the fun green ball they bought him!
They had these great shopping carts that the carseat fit right into. Awesome because I didn't bring the stroller.
Grandpa and Caleb at Old Navy. Caleb loved looking at all the bright colored jeans! He also got his first pair of jeans from the Grandparents! They are sooo cute on him!
I am so looking forward to buying him summer clothes and I had to try this hat on him. So stinking cute. He is going to have to have some hats like this for summer time. He is adorable!
Do I really have to go clothes shopping.......
Grandpa hung out with Caleb while the girls shopped.
We ate lunch at On the Border. He slept almost the whole time... I tried giving him a chip....
I have no idea where this face came from. So funny!
This is what he wanted!


1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow that last picture is too funny! His eyes look like they're saying, "Don't believe the sign! I do NOT want enchiladas." :-D