Thursday, February 18, 2010

1st Day of School




We went to visit Grandpa at his school and bring him lunch. I thought he needed a Caleb fix. Everyone needs one of those :) It was really funny because all the boys wanted to touch Caleb's hair. All the girls held back which surprised me, it was the boys that wanted to touch him! He even wore his special outfit with motorcycles on it for Grandpa! I am hoping that he will be able to go to Collegiate when he gets a little older.....

Oh yeah and Caleb laughed for the first time yesterday! He was staring at the ceiling fan and I heard this little heehee! It was soooo cute. Than again today when Mom and I were in the Jimmy John's parking lot he was cooing a lot and than all the sudden heehee again :) Love it! Such a sweet laugh from such a sweet boy!

No comments: