Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Grandma and Grandpa got him this talking bear..... he looks like he doesn't know what to think about it!
Eating Via's pizza for Valentine's Day!
Me and my Honey!


Me and my other Honey!

My two honeys!
I love this outfit!

2 months old!!

Such a hard life!


Caleb had his two month appointment today and everything went really well..... until they gave him his shots!! We both cried but I think I was more traumatized than he was! He weighs 13lbs 12oz and is 24 inches long!! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 85th for height!!
We had a fun Valentine's Day full of snuggling and seeing the Grandparents, both sides!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Heehee love the pic of Daniel with spit up shoulder. And you look GOOD. Clearly this mommy thing is agreeing with you. Yay!

Shannon said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!