Caleb is soooo cool he has to wear shades with his Pj's!!!
Yesterday was Daniel's birthday! We had a home cooked meal and cake and ice cream. Pretty low key but that is what he wanted and it was good because Caleb has been sick. (He went to the doctor 15lbs 25 inches long!!! but not much we can do about cold..... poor sick Caleb!! Even though he is coughing so bad and you can tell he doesn't feel good he still smiles at us. Daniel said he is going to take sickness like him and not be a big baby like I am.....)
I got Daniel a game he had been wanting for his Bday and he stayed up all night playing it so funny. This morning he got up and got another game he has been wanting, it just came out today. He took a couple of days off so he could play. Such a funny boy! I told him I liked it when he went to the store when he has had no sleep because he brings me home yummy things like doughnuts and pringles!!
Yesterday was Daniel's birthday! We had a home cooked meal and cake and ice cream. Pretty low key but that is what he wanted and it was good because Caleb has been sick. (He went to the doctor 15lbs 25 inches long!!! but not much we can do about cold..... poor sick Caleb!! Even though he is coughing so bad and you can tell he doesn't feel good he still smiles at us. Daniel said he is going to take sickness like him and not be a big baby like I am.....)
I got Daniel a game he had been wanting for his Bday and he stayed up all night playing it so funny. This morning he got up and got another game he has been wanting, it just came out today. He took a couple of days off so he could play. Such a funny boy! I told him I liked it when he went to the store when he has had no sleep because he brings me home yummy things like doughnuts and pringles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment