Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sappy Mama Moment

Stop taking my picture and feed me please.....
Us on our walk
Sleepy boy at the end of the walk
Out of his wrap and so so tired.

Today was so nice out so I decided to take Caleb on a walk.... It took me awhile to decide stroller or wrap. I love having my baby close so I wrapped him up and off we went. For the first part of the walk he had his head up and looking around. I told him everything that was around and he loved looking at everything. Towards the end of the walk he laid his head down and fell asleep. I was planning on going home but my heart melted into a puddle of how much I love my baby and I went around the block a couple of more times just to have him close. Wraps are awesome and I plan on using mine a lot more now that I know he loves them.
My heart hasn't fully recovered from the melty goodness of baby love. Do you ever get used to the love you have for your baby???

No comments: