Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to be like Daddy!

He kept trying to chew on Daniel's watch so Daniel put it on his wrist and loved it!


Whatever we are drinking Caleb wants. This was root beer and he wanted it really badly!
It was empty, we let him chew on it for a little bit!

New things that Caleb is doing. He has always been a talker but now he is saying "Ba Ba Ba" over and over. It is really cute. He is trying to crawl, he gets on his belly and gets his butt in the air and wriggles wriggles wriggles.... he will scoot forward a little. While on his belly he can also turn himself in a circle. So stinking cute. I am not ready for him to be mobile. He also doesn't like to lay down. He wants to sit.... he still can't do it by himself so we have to hold him up or stand!! I have a walker that a friend gave me I guess it is time for me to get it out and clean it up. He loves the one at Grandma's house!

No comments: