
Sometimes I wish someone would follow me around with a camera for a couple of days because there is so much I don't want to forget.
Being a stay at home Mom I am so lucky to see all the silly, special things that he does.
Just today he did a couple of things that I thought I will never forget this I wish I could take a picture so I will remember it always. Instead I will try and type them out even though it will never do those moments justice.
Caleb was napping on the couch and he started waking up so I grabbed him up so I could have some of those just woke up warm snuggles. I had in my arms and he pulled away looked me right in the eyes raised both arms and patted my cheeks and gave me this smile that I know was saying " Hi Mama I love you " It brought tears to my eyes because I know he loves me and I know he knows I am his Mama.
This afternoon Caleb was getting fussy and I knew he was getting tired so I laid him on the couch to take a nap and he rolled on his side and stuck his thumb in his mouth. Usually he needs the other hand to hold the thumb in place but I decided to lay next to him for a little bit. He took his unused hand and put in on my cheek and just left it there. We laid there him sucking his thumb with his other hand on my cheek and me just looking at him. Thinking about when he was born and how much he has changed since then.
I love these little moments, I love the giggling fits that we have. He does the silliest things, like he is saying look Mama I can make you laugh too. After a giggling fit we had today I thought this is why I don't wear make up anymore. I was covered in slobber.... we both were. Totally worth it! I love me some baby slobber.
No comments:
Post a Comment