6 Months Old!!!!!!
- He is sitting up on his own, but Mama still stacks pillows around him "just incase!"
- He loves cereal!
- He has one tooth and I can feel another one trying to pop thru!
- He now can roll from his belly to his back... for a long time he could just do back to tummy!
- He is wearing size 12 month clothing and size 3 diapers
- Still sucking his thumb and I think it is adorable!
- Won't drink from a bottle..... going to try a sippy cup this week
- Loves to drink from our water glasses. Will only let him have a little!
- Can scoot around on the floor, he is trying really hard to crawl but I think his head is too heavy for him.
- He has tried Carrots and loved them!! I sit out a container of sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. I told him whatever one he picked is the one we would try first. He grabbed the carrots and stuck it in his mouth so that is the one we tried first. I am excited to give him other new foods to try. I love watching his face as I stick something in his mouth.
- He love nanners. I always give him little bites of mine when I am eating one.
- Loves when we wait outside for Daddy when he comes home from work. He will watch all the cars go by and when he sees Daddy's in front of our house he bounces and reaches his arms out. It is the cutest thing.
- We bought him a baby swimming pool and he loves "swimming" in it.
- He also likes to bend over and try to drink the water from the pool....
- Finally moved him out of his baby sink bath and he takes baths in the tub now!
- He is very very mobile in his walker. It freaks me out because he can turn around and go the other direction. He loves to stand :)
- We have been taking him to baby reading time and he loves it. He loves listening to the songs and stories. He also loves watching all the other babies. They are older babies and they crawl all around and I can tell Caleb is watching them and trying to figure it out too.
Caleb amazes me everyday, he is a sponge and I can see him soaking up every thing around him. I can tell he is a lot like Daniel. He observes everything, he is quiet, but silly too.
I love that little face, it brings me so much joy everyday.
Happy 6 months my sweet Tater. Like one of your favorite books says "I love you through and through.... Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow too."
(6 month pictures to come!)
(P.S. 6 month after giving birth to my beautiful son I am 1lb under my weight I was when I found out I was pregnant! WooHoo for me! Just a little more to go and I will be a happy camper)
1 comment:
He is so cute Julie! Even without the awesome mohawk. And I can totally believe you are a pound less, you look fantastic!
Post a Comment