Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teeth Teeth Must Gnaw on Something!!!





Now I did wipe the cart off before I put him in it but I also tried to get not to chew on it!! He is trying to get another tooth out so nothing is safe.
But isn't he adorable! I love those big blue eyes!!

We have other big steps.... Last night Caleb slept in his crib for the first time!!! I have had him next to my bed in his pack and play bassinet since he was born even though I told Daniel he would only be there for the first month! I just loved having him in our room!!! He did really good even though I was really sad.
He is such a good big boy!!!

Daniel went to the grocery store last night and it always cracks me up because he brings me surprises! I was going through sacks and found little things he bought for me. He is so sweet..... some of my favorites like Chocolate Cheerios, a new flavor of gum, german chocolate cake mix with icing... Oh yeah and the good stuff Ben and Jerry's ice cream! I never buy that kind because it is expensive even though it is my favorite!!! Such a sweet husband.... he must of thought I needed some chocolate! He takes such good care of Caleb and me!

No comments: