Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 months

My Big Handsome 7 month old
When he looks at me I think "yes you can have anything you want....." I think I am in trouble. How can you say No to that face?
Just a little flashback. Crazy, isn't it. That was right before we went home from the hospital. Funny story.... Daniel and I had trouble getting that outfit on. Auntie Em bought it for his come home outfit but we didn't think it was going to fit over his head. He was crying, I was crying, Daniel was saying let's just take him home in the gown. I wanted him in that outfit so bad! I went out and got the nurse and she helped me. She said all of her kids had big heads! He looked so cute in it. He never wore it again, he outgrew it that fast!

I can't believe that it has been 7 months. I think I saw that every month.

Here are the facts:
  • Weighs just over 21 pounds
  • Loves picking up food and eating it
  • He eats some baby food but mostly still nurses
  • Loves Puffs, Yogurt melts, nanners..... anything he can pick up and eat.
  • Scoots, crawls, and pulls himself up
  • Reaches for what he wants
  • Bangs stuff together
  • Loves Peek a boo
  • We have to continue to stop him from picking up the edge of the rug and chewing on it
  • Doesn't hold still for anything, diaper changes are very funny
  • Lights up when Daddy comes into the room or if I leave the room and come back in after a few minutes
  • Loves bath time.... he is a pro splasher and eats bubbles
I will add more as I think of them. My brain is kinda foggy today. I have been going through baby clothes and it is hard looking at those tiny clothes that he used to fit in. I am packing them quickly so I don't have to dwell on them.

I love my little man and I am so pleased with how he is growing and learning. He amazes me everyday.

No comments: