Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My friend Shannon took me out to lunch for my birthday, it was fun and yummy! Plus she came over and ate some of my cake!!
He loves his puffs! He picks them up so good. Today he surprised me because he reached into the tupperware and grabbed a couple and shoved them in his mouth. He has never done that before! This past weekend he also just reached down and got one with his mouth.... it was pretty funny.
Hmmmm..... what do I want on the menu......
He woke up from a nap yesterday and he looked bigger to me......
He loves his toys.... but he loves the tags better.......

On a whole different note..... I was reading the Pioneer Woman and she did a blog about a whole bunch of her high school friends get together and hang out every year. It got me thinking how fun would it be to have a yw/ym dance but with the gang from back in high school. I never went to my high school reunion because a lot of my friends went to a different school. I would totally go to a YW/YM Dance reunion....... We always had so much fun at those dances!!

No comments: