Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Part 2 and 3

Playing the piano at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Lawrence
Pound pound pound
Love him
The girl side of the table

Daniel and Dad on the boys side
Happy Birthday to me!

Don't ask for a small piece if I am cutting it!

Playing with my balloon
Scout the Leap frog Dog! A birthday present for me from Mom, Ken, and Em
Super comfy Born flippy flops from Mom, Ken, and Em
My brownie ice cream cake!
Huggie jean diapers!!!! Em bought for me because every time I passed them at Walmart I went..." I waaaaannnnnttttt these"! They are super cute!!

As you can see I had a lot of cake! So if anyone out there needs some cake please come over!! I have to get rid of it or I will eat it all!!!!!

I had a great birthday weekend! Tons of fun with my family!

No comments: