My baby boy is 9 months old today. I can't believe it! I have recent photos but have lost my memory card reader so I can't upload them! So I decided to post my sonogram pictures because my baby has now been out of my belly as long as he was in. It is very weird for me to look back at these. It makes me remember all those wonderful scary feelings that I felt at that time.

You can hardly see him in this one. I was 6/7 weeks pregnant at the time. They were checking to see a heartbeat and there was one! I remember crying when I saw it, such a relief seeing that little flutter. The sonogram tech was so cute she said she loved happy sonograms. I was so glad to be a "happy sonogram"!

This was taken at 13 weeks! I worked at my OB office so she did one so we could see him. I had the best OB ever and I loved seeing my little baby. I knew I was pregnant (Hello major morning sickness!!!) but after seeing that baby I felt pregnant. Dr. Train told me she could probably tell me the gender but I told her No because Daniel wasn't with me. Later she told me that she could tell it was a boy but didn't tell me. I told her I knew it was a boy the moment I took that pregnancy test. Call it mother's instinct!

Because everyone needs to see my son's winkie! I was so nervous he wouldn't show the goods but that is all he wanted to show!!! He kept flipping over and showing me his winkie. I just laughed!
My little Tater! I can't believe how much he has changed and grown. It is really a miracle. I am so blessed to be his Mama and he makes me grin everyday. He has such a funny personality! He is getting more and more mobile everyday. He crawls, pulls himself up, walks around the furniture, and is starting to let go and even took his first step! It was just one and then he lunged for the couch! He is saying Mama and Dada and some other random words like "plop". If Sponge Bob comes on he says Baba...... I guess maybe I watch too much sponge bob :) He still loves his Daddy so much and will go to him the second he comes home. I love seeing the two of them together. Daniel takes him around the house and will point out every little thing and Caleb will just watch and soak it all in.
I just wish I could slow time down a little. It is going so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment