
so my memory card reader is still missing in action but I have a couple of cute Caleb-isms that I wanted to write down so I didn't forget.
Caleb loves Peek a boo. We will play it and it usually consists of me hiding behind the couch and jumping out or me putting a blanket over his head and him pulling it down and saying peek a boo. Well, the other night he was laying on the couch next to Daniel and I and Caleb picked up the blanket and put it over his head. It took me a second to get what he was doing.... so I said "Where is Caleb?" and he pulled it down with a huge smile and giggled at me and pulled it back up over his head.... we repeated this for 20 minutes with him laughing the whole time. It was so cute to see him figure out how to do it on his own.
The other thing that is so funny is whenever I am carrying Caleb on my hip he sticks his foot on my waistband of my pants to hold himself up. Since I am either wearing pants that are too big or pants with elastic he is always pushing my pants down. I have started wearing a belt when I am out in public because I have to hold him with one hand and my pants up with the other. I am always saying to him "Get your foot out of my butt!!"
These were just a couple of things I didn't want to forget my cute little boy doing!
We just had his 9 month appt and everything looked great. He weighs 22lbs 12oz and his 30.5 inches long! He is all over the place all the time and I love it. He is growing so fast and good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment