
It has been forever since I have posted. With most people on facebook this kinda gets forgotten or I just don't have the time to do it now that Caleb is super mobile!!
Since I have posted last Caleb has turned 10 months. He has gone from army crawling, to on the knees crawling, to taking steps, and climbing on top of everything! We have all gotten sick and are working on getting better. Daniel and I had our 4 year anniversary! We went to the zoo, the pumpkin patch, Dad's 60th birthday open house, and several fun dinner outs.
Caleb is such a little ham and he is getting funnier everyday. I love watching his face as he figures out something, like using his toys as steps to get on top of the ottoman. He is so proud of himself.
I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast.
This super cute photo was taken at Kintype Photography as part of their Halloween special. He is my super cute dragon! I can't wait to take him out tomorrow all cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment