Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

Halloween with my little dragon! Daniel's shirt says "Knight" and mine says "Damsel" I thought it was funny since we were carrying our little dragon around!
We took him to Grandma's house and around to our neighbors to trick or treat. It was so much fun and he looked adorable.

I am a bad blogger with my baby so mobile and active I just don't have the time for it anymore!
Caleb is turning 11 months on Sunday! I can't believe time has gone so fast.
This past month he has started walking. It started as a couple of steps now he walks across the rooms in our house!! He is so cute and he looks so proud of himself when he walks! The other cute thing he has been doing is clapping. He loves to start clapping and we will clap with him and he will just grin at us.

I will try to update more!

No comments: