Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cute Things


I wanted to write down some cute Caleb things before I forget so I thought I should post them here since I never post here!

  • The other day Caleb was playing in my car and he was in the drivers seat and kept pulling down the visor and opening the mirror and fluffling his hair. So funny! I thought oh my goodness how many times have I done that and he is copying me! Then Grandma got into the passenger seat and would fluff her hair and Caleb would watch and then copy her. It was so funny.
  • He has a book called "Hop" and whenever I start reading it he runs up and kisses me and there is one part where I make the sound of a bee "Buzzzzzzz" and whatever he is doing he will stop run over and kiss me. Melts my heart so I read it 50 times a day just to get those kisses!
  • Caleb is really into side walk chalk right now. He will color the whole drive way with colorful scribbles! I love it!
  • Daniel came home from work the other day with water balloons! Caleb has had so much fun playing with them. He has learned to toss them at Mama and get me wet!!!
  • We love waiting for Daddy to come home from work. As soon as he sees Dad's blue car he starts screaming and trying to jump out of my arms!
He turned 18 months old this past week and I am just amazed at how big and smart he is getting. We are having a lot of fun this summer playing outside, going to the zoo, and swimming! I love being his Mama!

No comments: