Monday, July 04, 2011


Caleb got to do his firework tonight! We weren't planning on doing any but Daniel found some from last year so we thought Caleb should see some! I thought he would be afraid of the loud bangs but he didn't do too bad! He had to snuggle me but watched with a smile on his face. The cutest part was after his sparkler went out he carried the stick around and would stick it out towards the lighter. We tried giving him a new sparker but he just wanted his old one to relight! He was adorable! 
This morning Mom, Kelsey, and I took Caleb to the craft fair out at the lake. Caleb was not a happy camper most of the time but after a bit we took him out of his stroller and he ran right to the lake! He wanted in so bad so Grandma let him while I complained a little. I knew he would love it but I didn't bring a change of clothes for him with me. He had so much fun playing in the water I will have to put pictures up soon.
It was a good 4th and now I am just praying he sleeps through the fireworks!

No comments: